Current rapid-carrier restaurant selects three markets to study $1, $2, $3 menu
Cheyenne, WY (RestaurantNews.com) While you happen to suspect there may perhaps be already an closing worth probability accessible, you’re about to hang to re-hang in mind every thing you once knew because Taco John’s now has a Valuest Menu.
Available now, the licensed rapid-carrier restaurant is testing its Valuest Menu – with objects priced at $1, $2 and $3 – in Billings, Montana; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
The $1, $2, $3 menu is defined by quality and each day low costs, featuring unusual objects made with top payment substances admire hand-lower sirloin steak, crispy bacon, guacamole and all-rooster rooster, all filled with, dare we enlighten it … bigger. bolder. higher. flavors. Taco John’s fans can now preserve a chew out of these gleaming Valuest Menu objects:
- Rooster Snack Quesadilla – All-rooster grilled rooster and all-pure cheddar cheese are folded into a obvious tortilla fabricated from corn and flour.
- Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Strips – Crispy tortilla strips dusted with cinnamon and sugar.
- Spirited Rooster & Potato Griller – Snug flour tortilla with Potato Olés®, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy chipotle sauce, Natty Scorching sauce and all-rooster grilled rooster.
- Rooster, 1st Baron Beaverbrook Guac Boulevard Taco – Snug tortilla fabricated from corn and flour, filled with all-rooster grilled rooster, crisp bacon pieces, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese and crisp shredded lettuce.
- Tacky 1st Baron Beaverbrook Nachos – Tortilla chips topped with crisp bacon pieces, pickled jalapeño slices, warm nacho cheese sauce and a drizzle of ranch.
- Sirloin Steak & Potato Griller – Snug flour tortilla with Potato Olés®, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy chipotle sauce, Natty Scorching sauce and hand-carved sirloin steak.
- Tacky 1st Baron Beaverbrook Ranch Loaded Potato Olés® – Potato Olés® covered with warm nacho cheese sauce and creamy ranch dressing, topped with crisp bacon pieces and pickled jalapeño slices.
“We’re very livid to launch testing the enviornment’s first real worth menu,” acknowledged Taco John’s Chief Marketing Officer Barry Westrum. “With unusual objects paunchy of top quality substances and intrepid flavors at an phenomenal label, our Valuest Menu is unrivaled. We stare forward to showing each person in these three cities what the Valuest Menu is all about.”
With its fusion of distinctive flavors and south-of-the-border spices, the Taco John’s menu provides so much of signature objects, including Meat & Potato Burritos, Stuffed Grilled Tacos and Potato Olés®. Taco John’s parts signature specials admire Taco Tuesday® and discounted breakfast burritos on Wake Up Wednesday!® Download the Taco John’s App and admire Taco John’s Fb web page for strange provides.
About Taco John’s®
Essentially based in 1969 in Cheyenne, Wyoming, Taco John’s® has been serving bigger. bolder. higher. flavors for more than 50 years. Now, Taco John’s operates and franchises almost 400 restaurants in 22 states – making it one amongst the ultimate Mexican rapid-carrier restaurant producers in America. With intrepid originals admire Potato Olés®, Taco John’s is conscious of the approach to Olé The Day. Taco John’s prides itself on serving generous parts of its signature menu objects that are made-to-roar using fresh, top quality substances, seasonings and sauces. The logo used to be listed No. 2 within the “Mexican Meals” class on Entrepreneur’s “Top Meals Franchises of 2020.” Taco John’s is led by CEO Jim Creel who used to be not too long within the past named one amongst “The Most Influential Restaurant CEOs within the Country” by Nation’s Restaurant Files. For more records, talk to tacojohns.com and practice Taco John’s on Fb, Instagram and Twitter.